Blackbird singing in the dead of night Take these broken wings and learn to fly
- The Beatles

About Alexa
Alexa lives in the far east with her son Tyler and their cat Brownie. She can be reached via email here


In Memoriam
For Smelly and Fish

iTunes

Inspired By

Bulletin Board




Are you pregnant? Make an informed choice!




Abortion Counter from www.1way2God.net

Tell-all Archives

Pregnancy Resources

Single Parenting

Adoption

Pro-choice Resources

Abortion Library

Recovery and Healing

Other Pro-life Resources

Activism

Reads

Pro-life Bloggers

Euthanasia

Credits
Design: Blogfrocks
Photo: iStockPhoto
Powered by Blogger

 
Friday, April 01, 2011
 
A very powerful testimony: Planned Parenthood, Abortion Enabled My Abuse; Now I’m Pro-Life
I was born into this situation because three of my siblings could not be born. They became victims of abortion and I, then, had to become a victim of child abuse. It was all part of the vicious cycle where violence breeds violence. My life and that of my mother are living testimonies of the death of three children and a family.

People may think that the taking of the lives of my siblings created a void. I tell you, in this world, there can be no voids. From the laws of nature to the deepest recesses of the human mind and heart, there can be no voids; something has to fill it. The emptiness created from the murders of my three siblings was instantly filled with years of abuse and exploitation. Why did it take that route? Why couldn’t it have led to a sense of remorse, healing, or respect? Because Planned Parenthood is the Great Enabler that not only allows for the cycles of exploitation and abuse, but feeds it with their lies and what they do not say. Because Planned Parenthood’s idea of a "final solution" leaves no room for personal responsibility and accountability. Vulnerability is their target, from the innocent defenseless life in the womb to the fearful young girls and women caught in abusive relationships. My life testifies to this as that of my mother.
Read Melissa's full story here


Alexa swing by at 2:43 PM

    Photo Copyright © iStockPhoto
Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks